One Sound Revival TV
Who We are
Who We are
One Sound Revival TV is a non-denominational Fellowship made up of believers across denominational lines who hold the conviction of the manifestation of the Last Day Glory by a united Body of Christ, paraphrased as ‘One Sound’, seen in 2Chronicles 5:13-14:
It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make ONE SOUND to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God). That the Glory of God will be made manifest as we make one sound to the Lord.
Unity is Our First Belief!
We believe that unity of the church refers to the union of the people of God, in all their various distinctives and expressions, bound to God and to one another by the gospel. Unity of the church is to be a reflection of the unity of the one God upon which the church is built.
We believe these five foundational truths about Christianity and the Church:
1. We believe, according to Matthew 1:8-23, that Jesus is the Son of God and not a mere man.
2. We believe, according to 2Peter 1:20-21, that the Bible is the Word of God.
3. We believe, according to Romans 10:9, that Jesus is the only way to salvation.
4. According to Mark 16:19-20, we believe that wholeheartedly participating in a local church to reach the world is not an option.
5. We believe according to 2Corinthians 5:10, that there is life after death; heaven and hell are real!